the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

Kudos

Nice to see you doing something creative instead of playing video games all the time. The music, menu, credits, and characters were a definate plus.

Which Matt lent his voice to this project?

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

Liked the first better

Good up until the fight with Doug the Grimace, then it lost its power. The color changes helped and the animation was quite good.

CirrusEpix responds:

Nothing can stop the Grimace!

The Toilet The Toilet

Good Job

Nice style, crisp dialogue animation, funny and to the point. Well worth the effort in watching.

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Was it worth it?

Some of the creators seem to have spent a good amount of time on this collaborative project. But since all the characters were from copyrighted tv shows, movies, or games, and the art and animation was not equal or better than the original it was taken from, you have to wonder if it was worth the effort.
As for the time it took to download, I can't say it was.

For the creators with artistic and animation ability, I would like to see some original films, in the anime influence if you will, so as to impress those who seek to put anime down.

Judgementday (FG&D) Judgementday (FG&D)

acceptable

It was acceptable. Judgment was spelled wrong. I did like the end music, that was from Bloodlines wasn't it.

There was a moment when the glass shard showed no thickness. That could have been better.

The arm animation was good when he got out of bed.

Shimo responds:

"Judgement" is the brittish spelling of the american word "Judgment" XP...

And concerning the ending-music: Don't know about Bloodlines, but I do know it's on the Resident Evil: Apocalypse soundtrack.

Icons Ep 3 Icons Ep 3

Funny

Thank you for a reason to laugh. I especially appreciated the Doug, Predator, and Waterman parts.

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

Yeah, you finished it.

It is nice to see this finished. Milhouse as Han worked great. By far, this is a definate improvement over the original.

CirrusEpix responds:

I figured you'd find it. Of course, your probably the only 'fool whose seen the original.

Attack of ObsessiveFanboy Attack of ObsessiveFanboy

Pretty Good

It would be beneficial if the title remained on the screen for a little longer. Same thing with the error messege after the donkey attack.

The style of the fanboy did not always stay at the same level as the rest of the film.

Very good otherwise.

Wonchop responds:

The fanboy didn't change his style...at all...

Muffin Christmas Special Muffin Christmas Special

Great idea

A very good idea to match the music to living muffins, but it needed more variety and contrast to be great. For example, multiple layers of snow falling to go in front of and behind the muffins (this wouldn't take too much effort), and some color to the bland muffin whiteness. They could be a simple brown, and the ones outside could have some snow accumulation on their tops. Also, the song is powerful because it has moments of contrast. Still scenes could be played off of ones with more movement. Perhaps you could dolly or track with the camera view.

Otherwise, I enjoyed it. Keep it up.